Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
A Lars Bang, that is, plus a few other prime choices to mow down.
- John’s Broiler Burger, 723 Telephone Rd. 77023 (Luke Moore; canopy only)
- 1736 Indiana St. 77006 (Hyde Park Main; Guild Shop of the Church of St. John Divine)
- 2018 W. 14th St. 77008 (Clark Pines U/R; photo)
- 3415 Broadway St. 77017 (Park Place; shed only)
- 138 E. 37th St. 77018 (Sabayrac)
- 2410 Brun St. 77019 (Morgan; photos)
- 330 W. Friar Tuck Ln. 77024 (Sherwood Forest; photos)
- 4837 Waycross St. 77035 (Willow Bend)
- 1533 Bracher St. 77055 (Timber Creek; photos)
- 5649 Cedar Creek Dr. 77056 (Tanglewood)
- 8426 Gold Creek Dr. 77080 (Langwood; Harris County Flood Control District)
- 4815 Braesvalley Dr. 77096 (Meyerland; photos; previously on Swamplot)
Photo of 4815 Braesvalley Dr.: Houston Mod