Get these out of the way and you can have the rest of the street off.
- Macy’s Logistics & Operations, 2103 Ernestine St. 77023 (emergency demo and repair to damaged warehouse)
- Omicron, 3550 Willowbend Blvd. 77054 (rear building)
- Houston Aeronautics, 7505 Ipswich Rd. 77061 (airplane hangar)
- 11111 W. Hardy St. A 77076
- 303 E. 14th St. 77008 (historical landmark site; garage only; photos)
- 2411 Haverhill Dr. 77008 (more info)
Photo of 2411 Haverhill Dr.: HAR
re: 2411 Haverhill
There is a company in Timbergrove buying old houses and building reasonable 2,300 SF 3/2 one-story homes that fit the neighborhood scale, and they sell before they are even finished. I don’t see how they make much money(lot values in low to mid 200’s and selling for mid 400’s)but I hope they keep on doing it. Now if they could just do a little bit better job design-wise they’d hit a grand slam instead of a ground rule double (obligatory baseball metaphor).