This time we’re welcoming the littlest Swamplot advertiser:
- PoeCo, the Poe Cooperative Nursery School, seeking donations and buyers for its garage sale next weekend (February 20th) at 5100 Hazard St. in Boulevard Oaks.
- Continuing advertiser Carol Isaak Barden is offering a sneak preview of Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen’s Wabi Sabi II house, now under construction not too far from Poe, at 1916 Banks St.
Swamplot appreciates all our direct advertisers. We hope you do too — they make this site possible! Here’s the list:
- The Susanne M. Glasscock School of Continuing Studies at Rice University, offering personal and professional development and language courses for the spring semester.
- Jay S. Ginsburg, P.C., offering real-estate related legal services
- New Leaf Real Estate, offering customized searches for buyers, plus a cash-back program
- Houston. It’s Worth It. — now with a new & improved website!
- Habitation Realty, specializing in “inner-loop luxury and green properties.”
- GlenbrookValley.com, featuring midcentury modern homes
- Clay & Co., providing commercial real estate auction, brokerage, and investment services
If you think you might be interested in joining this list of fine local businesses and organizations who are getting their messages out to Swamplot readers, talk to us. Our advertising rates are posted online (PDF).