Smart comments make Swamplot so much more fun! Here are some of the best from the past week:
- River Oaks Shopping Center Redo: Not Much of a Curve, but a Decent Wedge
From marmer: Whatâ€™s with all the Audiâ€™s in the rendering? I drive an Audi, and I have better taste than that!
- The New Regent Square: Details and Drawings
From Scott Bodenheimer: Houston is about the same latitude as Cairo and New Dehli, why canâ€™t developers figure out that building types more suited to Toronto or Boston are really stupid for our climate?
- Neighborhood Guessing Game: Parquet
From margo: I cant sleep .. I keep thinking of the ex-inlaws. They have my china cabinet! Damn you swamplot!
- The Secret Pattern Language of Shadow Oaks
From Brad: Six visual patterns in one kitchen viewâ€¦ argh, my eyyyyeeessss.
- Tremont Tower: How Bad Could It Be, Really?
From Heather: I moved out to regain my health, not because I wanted to lose my dream of home ownership. Since, I declared bankruptcy, and have watched my unit foreclose four times over four years. What I purchased for $229,000 went to auction for $49,000.