Smart comments make Swamplot so much more fun! Here are some of the best from the past week:
- River Oaks Shopping Center Redo: Not Much of a Curve, but a Decent Wedge
From marmer: What’s with all the Audi’s in the rendering? I drive an Audi, and I have better taste than that!
- The New Regent Square: Details and Drawings
From Scott Bodenheimer: Houston is about the same latitude as Cairo and New Dehli, why can’t developers figure out that building types more suited to Toronto or Boston are really stupid for our climate?
- Neighborhood Guessing Game: Parquet
From margo: I cant sleep .. I keep thinking of the ex-inlaws. They have my china cabinet! Damn you swamplot!
- The Secret Pattern Language of Shadow Oaks
From Brad: Six visual patterns in one kitchen view… argh, my eyyyyeeessss.
- Tremont Tower: How Bad Could It Be, Really?
From Heather: I moved out to regain my health, not because I wanted to lose my dream of home ownership. Since, I declared bankruptcy, and have watched my unit foreclose four times over four years. What I purchased for $229,000 went to auction for $49,000.