This is it. The deadline for voting in this year’s Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate is today at 5 pm. That means there’s only a few more hours left to get your votes in. Does that leave enough time for a come-from-behind candidate in that category you’re watching to gain the lead? Sure! If enough supporters cast each of their 4 votes in each category.
Without your votes, will the best candidates win all the 8 categories? Take a look at the votes in the comments section of each category, and add your votes if you haven’t already. We need your help to make the 2013 Swampies the best they can be.
Here’s a link to all the official ballots, and here they are, one by one:
- Favorite Houston Design Cliché,
- Best Demolition,
- Best Houston Transplant,
- the Ground-Floor Retail Award,
- Least Recognizable Neighborhood,
- Most Recognizable Neighborhood,
- Neighborhood of the Year, and
- Greatest Moment in Houston Real Estate.
Tell us who your favorites are!
- How To Vote in the 2013 Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate [Swamplot]
- Swamplot Awards Ballots 2013 [Swamplot]