A quick summary of our categories so far: Favorite Houston Design ClichÃ©, Best Project Cancellation or Delay,Â Best Teardown, and Best Rebranding Effort. And here’s the fifth category in the Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate, now open for your nominations: Most Grandiose Development.
Which Houston-area real-estate project deserves that title this year? A key point: the winner need not be something that actually got — or is going to get — built. Otherwise, a splendid assortment of big and even bigger confections would miss out on their one last shot at glory.
Tell us which project deserves that glory — in a comment below or in a private message. Consult the official award-nomination rules if you need to. Send photos if you’ve got â€™em! Which of Houston’s grandiose developments are worthy of our fulsome praise?
- Playing Dressup: Your Nominations for Best Rebranding Effort? [Swamplot]
- Your Nominations for Best Teardown of the Year [Swamplot]
- Nominations Now Open: Best Project Cancellation or Delay [Swamplot]
- Your Nominations Please: Favorite Houston Design ClichÃ© [Swamplot]
- The Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate: How To Make a Nomination [Swamplot]
- Swamplot Award Nominations 2008 [Swamplot]