There are 3 more categories to introduce today for the Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate, and we need your help filling the slates! So far, we’ve begun accepting nominations for Favorite Houston Design ClichÃ©, Best Project Cancellation or Delay,Â Best Teardown, Best Rebranding Effort, and Most Grandiose Development. We’re halfway done!
The first of today’s categories is the “Only in Houston” Award. You may have noticed a few differences between Houston and other places — especially when it comes to our city’s real estate landscape. This award is meant to celebrate an event, circumstance, development, or phenomenon of this past year that could only have manifested itself hereabouts. Or somewhere around hereabouts. Or maybe, okay, it happened somewhere else too, but it really seems like a Houston thing, anyway.
As usual, your spin can make the difference between a possibly dull and obvious entry and a compelling choice for the award. So think hard, reframe the ordinary to make it seem extraordinary (and consult the nominating guidelines if you need to), then submit your nominations!
- Your Nominations Wanted: Most Grandiose Development [Swamplot]
- Playing Dressup: Your Nominations for Best Rebranding Effort? [Swamplot]
- Your Nominations for Best Teardown of the Year [Swamplot]
- Nominations Now Open: Best Project Cancellation or Delay [Swamplot]
- Your Nominations Please: Favorite Houston Design ClichÃ© [Swamplot]
- The Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate: How To Make a Nomination [Swamplot]
- Swamplot Award Nominations 2008 [Swamplot]