Some fun recent pix from around town!
Oh yes there’s more:
Murals by Weah — a.k.a. Daniel Anguilu — near Dumble and Polk in the East End, as snapped by blogger Lynn R.:
This one has already been painted over:
Weah does interiors too: He’s part of a graffiti show open now at the Art League of Houston.
And last: Helpful Heights neighbor Taryn Peine loans a bit of side yard to the neighbors so they can do a little painting.
Of course, there’s always another side to the story:
If you think their house is close to ours, itâ€™s even closer to their other neighbor, and that person was not happy about the dark color theyâ€™ve chosen because it has made his kitchen much darker.
- Compass Bank Demolition [Flickr]
- More magnificent beasts [Life with Lulu and Rufus]
- Art News from Houston – Thanks Kristi! [A Day in the Life of a Nobody]
- Spring Forward [A Peine for Your Thoughts]
- This Time with Fair Warning: Galleria Bank Collapse [Swamplot]