Plans for what is to come to the master-planned, eco-mindedÂ Springwoods Village were revealed yesterday; this rendering shows the Town Center, to be located in thisÂ 1,800-acre development near the Grand Pkwy. and I-45, just a few miles south of the newÂ ExxonMobil campus. What’s gonna be here? At first, anyway?Â 250 apartments — with ground-floor retail; 100,000 sq. ft. of otherÂ retail; a hotel; office space (including the brand-new Southwestern Energy HQ); stranded kayakers; and a bunch of hiking trails that encircle theÂ Town Lake.
- Town Center will provide focal point for Springwoods Village [Prime Property]
- Sneak Peek: Springwoods Village town center plans emerge [Houston Business Journal]
- Slideshow: Springwoods Village community starts to take shape [Houston Business Journal]
- Springwoods Village coverage [Swamplot]
- Previously on Swamplot: Southwestern Energy Begins Building Its Corporate Headquarters in Springwoods Village, Is This Southwestern Energyâ€™s New Springwoods Village Headquarters?, Southwestern Energy Definitely Moving into ExxonMobilâ€™s Orbit, The Next Springwoods Village Rumor
Renderings: CDC Houston