Plans for what is to come to the master-planned, eco-minded Springwoods Village were revealed yesterday; this rendering shows the Town Center, to be located in this 1,800-acre development near the Grand Pkwy. and I-45, just a few miles south of the new ExxonMobil campus. What’s gonna be here? At first, anyway? 250 apartments — with ground-floor retail; 100,000 sq. ft. of other retail; a hotel; office space (including the brand-new Southwestern Energy HQ); stranded kayakers; and a bunch of hiking trails that encircle the Town Lake.
- Town Center will provide focal point for Springwoods Village [Prime Property]
- Sneak Peek: Springwoods Village town center plans emerge [Houston Business Journal]
- Slideshow: Springwoods Village community starts to take shape [Houston Business Journal]
- Springwoods Village coverage [Swamplot]
- Previously on Swamplot: Southwestern Energy Begins Building Its Corporate Headquarters in Springwoods Village, Is This Southwestern Energy’s New Springwoods Village Headquarters?, Southwestern Energy Definitely Moving into ExxonMobil’s Orbit, The Next Springwoods Village Rumor
Renderings: CDC Houston